Steps to activate pull request analysis and automatic Impact Report:
- Go to github.com and open repository settings (something like https://github.com/your_org/your_repo/settings/hooks)
- Open Webhooks and click "Add webhook":
- Set Payload URL to https://opensource.softagram.com/api/github-pullrequest-commenter-webhook
- Set Content type to application/json
- Leave the Secret empty
- Choose Let me select individual events
- Select only "Pull request", unselect anything else
- Keep Active checkbox selected and then click "Add webhook"
If you would like to get help, please use the chat in bottom right corner to contact us, we're happy to help!